Online Payment Terms & Conditions
"User" refers to a customer of Fedbank Financial Services Limited and/or of the Affiliates authorised to use website (defined below) by these Terms. In case of the customer being a minor, the guardian of such minor shall be permitted to use Online transaction portal upon accepting these Terms and will be considered as a 'User'. Account(s) or "Accounts" or “Account" refers to the User’s loan / facility account(s), and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with Fedbank Finacial Services Limited or its Affiliate. “Terms" refer to terms and conditions herein for use of online transaction portal. “Website" refers to the website and online transaction portal maintained by Fedbank Finacial Services Limited or any vendor appointed by Fedbank Finacial Services Limited from time to time. “Unauthorised Use” means any usage of Online transaction portal which is not in accordance with the Terms. "Facility" shall mean the online transaction facility provided by Fedbank Finacial Services Limited to the Users, by the use of which the Users can Pay/deposit funds to their Loan Account through the modes specified below.
GENERAL & PAYMENT TERMS
|Payment Gateway/Bank||Name of Transaction||Bill Desk||Service Tax|
|Internet Banking||Net Banking transaction charges for ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, AXIS Bank , SBI & Associate||Rs.15/- +GST||On actuals|
|Net Banking transaction charges except from mentioned above banks||Rs.10/- +GST||On actuals|
|Debit Card||Transaction charges for all debit card||Rs.30/- +GST||On actuals|
|Credit Card||Not enabled now|
- Transaction charges to be borne by the customer (Total amount + Transaction charges) as per the above table.
- Fund shall be credited in T+1 Days in the Customer Loan Account opened in Fedbank Financial services Limited .
- It will be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that no double payment is made from his end for the same Account.
- Fedbank Finacial Services Limited reserves the right to change the above-stated charge.
- All disputes arising out of the said services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Once the payment has been made, no cancellation will be entertained for any reason.
- The User shall take all necessary precautions to prevent Unauthorised Use and unauthorized or illegal access by any person other than the User.
- The User shall ensure that services on website or any related service is not used for any purpose which is illegal, improper or which is not authorised under these Terms.
- During Online Payment, if the amount is debited from customer bank account and the transaction details are not generated online, in such an event it will take 24 hours to generate transection details with bank and payment gateway. If the Online transaction details are not generated, even after 24 hours or money is not refunded to the bank account, please contact/reach our Customer Care at given below credentials.
|Call & Email||Monday To Saturday||Address|
|Customer Care: 022-61480578
|9.00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.||Fedbank Financial Services Limited Corporate Avenue, Unit No.105, E Wing, 1st Floor,
Andheri Ghatkopar Link Road, Chakala, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400093.
Fedbank Financial Services Limited is strongly committed to protect the personal and financial information that the user of the website (hereinafter "user(s)") submits to us and would endeavor to protect it from unauthorized use. Fedbank Finacial Services Limited assures the users that the information made available to us will be kept in strict confidentiality and we will use the information only to help us to service their account better, to provide them with products and services that they may have requested, and to inform them about other products and services that may be of interest to them. We do not sell you’re their personal information to third parties. We shall not reveal information or data relating to borrower accounts, whether provided by the borrowers or otherwise, to anyone, other than in the following exceptional cases:
- If the information is to be given by law.
- If there is a duty towards the public to reveal the information.
- If the borrower asks us to reveal the information, or with the borrower’s permission.
- If Fedbank Finacial Services Limited is asked to give a reference about borrowers, Fedbank Finacial Services Limited shall obtain his / her written permission before giving it.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Client expressly agrees that use of the Website is at its sole risk.
The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Except as warranted in the Terms above, Fedbank Finacial Services Limited expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied or statutory, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, data accuracy and completeness, and any warranties relating to non-infringement. Fedbank Finacial Services Limited does not warrant that access to the Website shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free nor does it make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the Website or use, accuracy or reliability. Fedbank Finacial Services Limited does not guarantee to the User or any other third party that online transactions would be virus free Fedbank Finacial Services Limited will not be liable for any virus that may enter the User's system as a result of the User using online transactions.
In consideration of Fedbank Finacial Services Limited providing the “Facility”, the Customer/User, at his own expense, agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Fedbank Finacial Services Limited, its directors and employees, representatives, agents, as the case may be, against all losses, damages, expenses, actions, claims, demands and proceedings whatsoever, that Fedbank Finacial Services Limited may incur, sustain, suffer or be put to at any time as a consequence of acting on or omitting or refusing to act on any instructions given by the User or otherwise for use of the Facility.
LIABILITY OF THE USER & Fedbank Finacial Services Limited
Neither Fedbank Finacial Services Limited nor the Affiliate/s shall be liable for any unauthorised transactions occurring through the website and the User hereby fully indemnifies and holds Fedbank Finacial Services Limited and the Affiliates harmless against any action, suit, proceeding initiated against it or any loss, cost or damage incurred by it as a result thereof. Fedbank Finacial Services Limited shall under no circumstance be held liable to the User if the Website is not available in the desired manner for reasons including but not limited to natural calamities, legal restraints, faults in the telecommunication network or network failure, or any other reason beyond the control of Fedbank Finacial Services Limited or otherwise. Under no circumstances shall Fedbank Finacial Services Limited will be or be liable for any damages whatsoever whether such damages are direct, indirect, incidental consequential and irrespective of whether any claim is based on loss of revenue, interruption of business or any loss of any character or nature whatsoever and whether sustained by the User or by any other person. Illegal or improper use of the online transaction portal shall render the User liable for payment of financial charges as decided by Fedbank Finacial Services Limited or will result in suspension / termination of the website services extended to such User/s. The aforesaid does not limit Fedbank Finacial Services Limited’s right to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against such customers.